Hotel Revenue Management
We provide total revenue management, combining expertise in distribution, e-commerce, sales, and marketing to upgrade your hotel’s revenue performance.
TAP INTO THE BUSINESS YOU’RE NOT GETTING
You may think you’re getting the most out of your hotel revenue, but are you really? Our experts provide your hotel with a dedicated revenue department, working tirelessly to ensure total revenue optimization. To get the most out of your revenue management, you need a fully optimized distribution landscape coupled with business intelligence and market research — that’s what PAG provides.
Other hotel revenue management companies simply offer yield-management solutions. With PAG, you’ll get a revenue department and a distribution team all wrapped into one. We work tirelessly to fully optimize and harness the full power of your channels. We pay close attention to market segmentation, ensuring cost-of-acquisition-based revenue decisions, which boost both your RevPAR and your NOI. Don’t think of us as an external team — think of us as part of your internal family.
Rate Pricing and Yield Management Strategy
- Ensuring property pricing is set and visible with rolling 365 days ahead of the business date
- Review of comp set pricing changes in accordance with pickup trends.
- Daily review of reservations added and cancellations received.
- Review of room-type availability and overselling strategy.
- Group rate suggestions provided to sales for RFPs (negotiated and group)
- RMS optimizations (if RMS is part of the ecosystem)
Market, Sub-Market, and Competitor Analysis
- Set property benchmark against the market and selected competitive-set hotels
- Perform STR review, providing the property with the latest statistics and reports
- Market review to note any inventory changes
- Comp set review with the hotel as required
- Market performance tracking via Demand 360 (if utilized by the hotel)
- Rate code creation, rate description uploads, and mappings
- GDS rate loading and availability confirmation
- Rate parity searches and troubleshooting
- Availability error troubleshooting
- Dynamic pricing seasons adjustments
- Weekly standing RevMAX to review property performance
- Ad-hoc meetings scheduled as required
- Participation in ownership reviews (upon request)
- Participation in sales meetings (upon request)
Third-Party Account Management
- Set up, maintain, and improve placement of OTA profiles, ensuring the highest content score
- Ensure rate integrity across all third parties
- Management of sales through the OTA extranet portal
- Regular check-ins with the third-party Market Manager responsible for the property
- Recommendations for new third-party platforms that fit property objectives
- Daily Pick-Up Report
- Pace Report
- Market Segmentation production report
- Room Type production report
- 90-day rolling forecast delivered mid-month
- Rate calendar delivered with rate recommendations
- Creation of a yearly hotel budget in conjunction with the property
- Month-end reporting suite, customized with the property to address specific needs
- Ad-hoc reports can be created upon consultation